Download our latest, version of the Spring Schedule -- updated 1/28/2014!
We have finished our Spring 2014 (January-May) Class Catalog, and have sent the first version to the printer, but don't let that slow you down! We still want and need you to come come teach with us at Multi Arts Center. We will be adding classes throughout the semester, so please stop by and pick up a class proposal and come teach with us!
New classes and workshops starting in March, April, May:
Starting in March
- Mar. 10th, Authentic Asian Indian Cooking with Vandana Jaiswal,
- Mar. 15th, Rick Rack Flowers with Sherrill Lewis, 1 Saturday, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Mar. 21st, Beginning Throwing Pottery (Day) with Helen Jordan, 6 Fridays, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Mar. 21st, Gourd Bugs with Laura Strickland, Shaina Milby, Tanya Barngrover, 4 Fridays, 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Mar. 29th, Cross Stitch with Sherrill Lewis, 1 Saturday, 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Mar. 31st, Intermediate Silversmithing with P. K. Work, 8 Mondays, 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Mar. 31st, Intermediate Silversmithing with P. K. Work, 8 Mondays, 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Starting in April
- Apr. 3rd, Beginning Pottery Throwing (Evening) with Kellie Adams, 6 Thursdays, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Apr. 9th, Beginning/Intermediate Pottery Throwing with Rhonda Plake, 6 Wednesdays, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Starting in May
- May 4th, Bead it For Mom with Claire Zevnik, 1 Sunday, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
The Multi Arts Center of Stillwater is a public art facility that partners with local artists and professionals who wish to share their artistic knowledge, as well as support the local art community. Dedicated to education and outreach, we promote support for the arts and artists by providing opportunities to create, explore and be exposed to various mediums of art. Multi Arts Center constantly strives to stimulate artistic creation and appreciation, and serves the public as consumers and as artists by offering a variety of high quality classes for adults and children, as well as special gallery installations and exhibits.